Sunday 15 March 2009

Local language applications / websites

We visit many websites and access many applications whil we work on our computer. Many of us have came across application which interface with the user in the Indian local language. It will wonderful to share your experiences in letting others know about these applications. The list can also cover the websites which you like to read in local language.E.g. 

When I travel outside of India on business trips, I love to read what is happening in my home town in Marthi . I visit www.esakal.com which is a website of a popular marathi daily 'Sakal" .

I am sure you also have your pet local language sites.  So start listing and drop us a mail.

Cheers.... Sachin

1 comment:

  1. this list could be long..

    may be we design poll to catch the trend...

    ReplyDelete